The Domestic Cups.

During these very unusual times would it bother you so much if Pep fucked off the domestic cups like Herr Klopp of dipperland does every season ?
I'm not that arsed about retaining the Caraboa cup again...... I know, I know... spoilt bastard etc.

It just seems to fuck us up with tiredness and injuries.
Should we just concentrate on the big two prizes ?

Remember Malt whisky face down the swamp used to put out B teams. It seemed to work for them.

What's the consensus girls and boys ?
I'd definitely focus more on the "big two" this season when we reach fixture congestion next spring. We don't have to play the kids, but prioritise the other competitions if we need to. Our focus on all the trophies is the reason why we haven't won the Champions league yet whilst Liverpool have.

If we win the League Cup, we'll equal Liverpool's record as the most successful club in that competition. I'd love to see that happen.

The FA cup is still a huge, internationally renowned competition and a great trophy to win.

This year it should be easier to win either as other clubs will undoubtedly take their foot off the gas to focus on the league.

Our squad cost hundreds of millions of £'s and the minimum we should expect is to have a good attempt at every competition we enter.

I want us to compete on all fronts all the time. Lucky for us, we have the strength in depth to do it for the most part if you include the sprogs - I would love to see more appearances for the likes of Doyle, THB et al.

If we can keep the current squad fit and hungry we can win several trophies.
Last season we did the hard work getting to the semi final of the FA cup and beating Madrid in the Champions league.
How we let Arsenal beat us and then Lyon was ridiculous.
We may not have won either but we seemed to be able to do nothing right.
Aubameyang 2nd goal, Sterlings miss, giving goal chances to Lyon.

I'd definitely focus more on the "big two" this season when we reach fixture congestion next spring. We don't have to play the kids, but prioritise the other competitions if we need to. Our focus on all the trophies is the reason why we haven't won the Champions league yet whilst Liverpool have.
Var is the reason not the cups. You can lose any cup on the day so for me keep in the cup competitions as long as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.