THRA 2 Fanzine - a Christmas Cracker out tomorrow (1st December) 99p

Read some of it and what I have so far is very good. Some of the more mature members might start to reminisce for the good old days.

Reactions: BTH
The Ballet on Ice was fantastic, how they played the game in those conditions was a minor miracle. MOTD cameras being there probably was the reason why. There was some minor sculduggery by City involving removal of some of the stud leather so the nails would get a grip on the rock hard surface. It was a winter’s day of old, bloody brass monkey’s.

Tomorrow morning, if you're not doing owt...

thra-xmas-ad-5-jpg.6048
Always an excellent read. Great to see it’s back. If you’ve never read it before or are too young to know how significant fanzines were in the dark ages before t’internet then please give it a go. You won’t regret it. Noel might regret it when he realised that resurrecting BTH means he’s going to have to keep on doing this for next few years though.

Thanks to everyone who's bought a copy.
I realise not everyone's set up on PayPal. If you aren't and want a copy, message or email me and I'll sort something out with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.