Anton Ferdinand

Hard to watch, Terry is a vile cnut and should have been drummed out of the game
Bellamy called Terry out with that famous"Nothing surprises me about him" interview a couple years before the Ferdinand incident so he definitely had a reputation within the game.

I think the position Terry was inat the time(England Captain, playing for Chelsea) players were probably told to keep quiet about him

Bellamy called Terry out with that famous"Nothing surprises me about him" interview a couple years before the Ferdinand incident so he definitely had a reputation within the game.

I think the position Terry was inat the time(England Captain, playing for Chelsea) players were probably told to keep quiet about him
Where have we heard that sort of thing before?

Wow - that documentary was a tough watch. The John Terry court case has almost destroyed him mentally and there are not a lot in football and the football institutions come well out of that. Fair play to the lad for making it and I wish him well - racism is a cancer that needs cutting out of football.
What channel?

The fa,fked him over going by his questions( victim)& that off Terry's (accused)going by what he said,a d comparing the small clip we heard from the fa investigator,
And the BS excuse what Terry said,
Was going to say well done warnock but that change after a minute in,
Were the fk was Taylor(pfa)while all this was going on,
Even big bro did fk all,
Shameful the fking lot of them..
Shane his mam was at the game,as he should off knock the racist c.nt out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.