COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but i think labour abstained

Edit

Sir Keir Starmer said that while his party has "serious misgivings" about the restrictions, it would not be in the national interest to vote them down when the virus still poses a "serious risk

What a shithouse, sitting on the fence during the biggest crisis in a generation. If you don’t agree with it vote against it. Secretly I think he did but is just acting like a dick.

where's the rest of the MPs?

The SNP abstained as they view it as an English matter so didn’t want to get involved and Labour also abstained as they don’t think the restrictions go far enough(as per SAGE) so didn’t want to vote ‘for’ them but couldn’t vote against them as that would leave the country with no restrictions whatsoever

What are we... 9 months into the pandemic now?! Flown by. I can't say it's been enjoyable by any stretch, but as a life experience it's certainly interesting and different to what we've all been used to. I'm in a mindset to sit pretty until April and hope this turns around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.