COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we... 9 months into the pandemic now?! Flown by. I can't say it's been enjoyable by any stretch, but as a life experience it's certainly interesting and different to what we've all been used to. I'm in a mindset to sit pretty until April and hope this turns around.

Ease off in April, the summer will reduce the deaths, then we'll be having the same conversation here next december, if this is going to be as depressingly predictable as I imagine.

The Guardian saying that the UK will be the first Western country to approve a vaccine (Pfizer) and it could be as soon as tomorrow.

What a great day it will be when it is approved and vaccinations start almost immediately.

Last edited:
Given that excess deaths have been above officially COVID deaths, she'd probably be right.
Maybe, but we also know that due to the priority placed on covid rather than other life threatening issues this has resulted in a large proportion of those excess deaths. and also lets just say Kaz is a glass half empty kind of girl when it comes to issues arround covid.

The SNP abstained as they view it as an English matter so didn’t want to get involved and Labour also abstained as they don’t think the restrictions go far enough(as per SAGE) so didn’t want to vote ‘for’ them but couldn’t vote against them as that would leave the country with no restrictions whatsoever
Our politicians of all parties are a bunch of mealy-mouthed cunts, in the 50-odd years that I've been taking notice of politics I've never seen such a talentless, gutless crew as the current set of MPs.

Really? Care to share a source for that?
i believe live its been widely reported this may be the case. The bbc interviewed a woman on friday who had missed her cancer treatment for mths. i know of someone who wasnt getting the treatment they should be. Throw in no face to face GP appointments and it isnt that hard to work out that the priority given to covid has resulted in some others sadly losing out and passing away before they would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.