Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Clean sheet, hopefully no injuries, topped the group, job done. However, how is that ref allowed to ref a game is beyond me. Can UEFA really say he even did a half decent job without smirking? By my count they should have had at least one red and five yellow cards although to be fair he should probably have booked Cancelo and Ferny. Why no penalty review and how did he think it was a corner? Against West Ham we were told that even if there goal was a handball it was a different phase of play. Is it different for an offside, how far back can you go to look for something to rule out a goal? A horrible team cheating their way through a game aided and abetted by UEFA. And has anyone seen the sniper?

After all the shit we give him myself included, it now looks like Mahrez is our first choice pick for the wide spots. Sterling and Bernardo are showing nothing as to why they should be regular first team starters, Foden needs to play through the centre and Torres should maybe play on the left side.
Who'd have thought that Mahrez is probably one of our most important players at present?

After all the shit we give him myself included, it now looks like Mahrez is our first choice pick for the wide spots. Sterling and Bernardo are showing nothing as to why they should be regular first team starters, Foden needs to play through the centre and Torres should maybe play on the left side.
Who'd have thought that Mahrez is probably one of our most important players at present?
Whilst Bernardo has struggled over the last 12 months, there are signs of him regaining some form. Would certainly not right him off yet and if anything he needs more games.

Whilst Bernardo has struggled over the last 12 months, there are signs of him regaining some form. Would certainly not right him off yet and if anything he needs more games.
More games where? He seems more comfortable in KDB's role. If he can give us what we miss without David Silva ,I totally understand him starting alongside KDB Or else only option is to rotate him and KDB whenever suitable.

The reason that 99% of teams play with 11 behind the ball against us is clear. They realise that we are still a great team, not on the decline. Packing the box, and offering nothing going forward is the way most play, especially in Europe.
It is difficult to break down , especially if the goalies has a special match like this one did.

Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.