Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
This line warranted being called a clown

Nice come back with resorting to calling me an "idiot". Maybe your rag mask has slipped eh?

Losing an argument requires you to call me out as a rag. I was probably watching city, while you were in you fathers ballbag
It's not an argument, you have resorted to name calling for no reason. Quite simple really.

I wondered how long it would take to bring out the "I am a bigger blue than you". You still pretending you have inside knowledge at the club btw?

Back on topic, I see he's starting tonight. What a joke.

It's not an argument, you have resorted to name calling for no reason. Quite simple really.

I wondered how long it would take to bring out the "I am a bigger blue than you". You still pretending you have inside knowledge at the club btw?

Back on topic, I see he's starting tonight. What a joke.

Kept a clean sheet as well. Not bad for a waste of space. Him playing afforded Stones and Laporte another rest. So even if he leaves in July. Hes played a part in our squad. What have you done to play a part. Apart from being obsessed with the clubs finances

Eric's market value decreases each day he approaches the end of his contract so if City will consider much less than the €10M fixed, somewhere in the neighborhood of €3-5M then I see it likely he arrives in January. Else, they will likely reinforce with a cheap veteran until June 30 when Garcia can arrive for free

I did not understand City's position in August so I am not optimistic they will change in January but who knows

No chance City cave in in January, having decided to take a bit of a hit and stand their ground in october, no way. If they thought what Barcelona were offering was not enough, and were happy to miss out on it to prove a point, they will not shit all over that point now, Barcelona will either pay what city ask (lower than they asked in the summer, but not to pisstake levels you suggest) or city will happily ler him go free at the end, as fhey have shown they are prepared to.

You were convinced a deal would be done, that a deal would be done for as little as 10m, that pep and tixi wouldnt dare stop a cantera kid's homecoming, yet here we are. You my forum-friend have been so incredibly wrong on this all summer, and in fact pretty much literally on every barcelona related claim you made, on messi, bartomeu, eric, their signings. To the point when i now read you claim 'no chance messi moves in January' i almost believe it may happen, eventhough i myself think it won't.

City let him go for €3m, after having refused what thry did in the summer, and having used him in the team here and there this season? lol mate, lol.

According to news report Barcelona will be sanctioning no transfers until president elected.
It will leave them just 1 week to complete transfers.

According to news report Barcelona will be sanctioning no transfers until president elected.
It will leave them just 1 week to complete transfers.

This is inaccurate. No major transfers will be sanctioned until elections but other transfers can be as long as it is preceded by exits/sales first

So, for me, that means Eric's transfer is possible (Although not probable IMHO, for reasons already mentioned in an earlier post) and possibly Depay

Eric's market value decreases each day he approaches the end of his contract so if City will consider much less than the €10M fixed, somewhere in the neighborhood of €3-5M then I see it likely he arrives in January. Else, they will likely reinforce with a cheap veteran until June 30 when Garcia can arrive for free

I did not understand City's position in August so I am not optimistic they will change in January but who knows
With each day Barca’s desperation for a centre back increases.
We do not need the money and Barca don’t have the money, so it’s no surprise he is still here
The only surprise is he still gets minutes

We do not need the money and Barca don’t have the money, so it’s no surprise he is still here

Surprise for you perhaps but not for the player, myself or Pep. Barca apparently are looking to unload Umtiti in January and with Pique on the shelf for majority of the season the depth currently is: Mingueza, Lenglet, Araujo and quite probably Todibo who is expected to return from Benfica. To call it desperate, is a bit desperate

Eric can arrive only if City lower their valuation, else he comes for free in June. Nevertheless, the management council can proceed with smaller deals as previously mentioned ahead of the elections

Absolutely. Doyle who sat on the bench last night and the unpicked Taylor Harwood Bellis must think they are being had for twats.

Our young players get little time but this fucker Garcia seem to have had special treatment

Last edited:
Kept a clean sheet as well. Not bad for a waste of space. Him playing afforded Stones and Laporte another rest. So even if he leaves in July. Hes played a part in our squad. What have you done to play a part. Apart from being obsessed with the clubs finances
Kept a clean sheet. Wow, fantastic. Shame he couldn't do that when it mattered e.g. FA Cup semi final or CL Quarter final.

The club finances have nothing to do with me, however I have the right to feel aggrieved that this guy is getting in ahead of someone like Harwood-Bellis, a City fan and someone who wants to be here. In fact I will throw in Adarabioyo in there. He again had to be sold for a pittance because we had to make room for Garcia and Tosin saw no room for himself, it stinks of favouritism and it shouldn't be happening.

i wonder if there is a clause in his contract that says if he plays x amount of games we can take the option of extending.

also i think he looked pretty good in the games he's played, defo one for the future whatever anyone says on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.