COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wagon carrying the vaccines will get stuck at Kent due to them not getting the Brexit deal sorted in time...
Or fall down a huge pothole due to the state of British roads...
Or they’ll open it up to find it’s all been stolen in liverpool...
Or Bill Gates will sneak his pesky microchip into all the doses ;)

The wagon carrying the vaccines will get stuck at Kent due to them not getting the Brexit deal sorted in time...
Or fall down a huge pothole due to the state of British roads...
Or they’ll open it up to find it’s all been stolen in liverpool...
You've given me images of the shellsuit army wandering round with frogs legs growing out of their heads, claiming no knowledge of the missing vaccine shipments.

Hugely positive news on the vaccine approval. , some true hope for 2021.

2 weeks after apparently.
So 2 weeks in between doses isn’t it and another 2 weeks after the second dose before immunity should be achieved. That means we’ll be looking at early in the New Year for the vaccine to start taking effect based on those who get vaccinated first. Every day on from that point in early Jan will be a day closer to us getting out of this. With more mass testing being mooted as well, we’re now seeing a much welcome multi-pronged assault on this virus.

I just pray that with the end game in sight, everyone goes that extra mile in looking after themselves and each other.

The last thing we need now are idiots throwing parties, raves etc over the festive period
I’m going to do my bit and not plan or attend any raves in the immediate future, or ever ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.