Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
City look a lot more solid with Foden and Bernardo. I think KDB is struggling a little with his fitness. He looks short of a few bhp when he's on the ball or when City lose it upfield.

Pep took KDB out of the side after Spurs and it was right call. I expect he will come back for this game but we need to be careful with him because he was runnin on empty and that was becoming very evident.
He didn’t look like he was running on empty against Burnley. Another weeks rest, he will be fine

Saturday 5 December

Manchester City v
Fulham

Kickoff: 3:00pm (UK)
Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

Live TV:
BT Sport (UK)

Referee: Jonathan Moss
Assistants: Marc Perry, Dan Robathan
Fourth Official: Darren Bond
VAR: Graham Scott
Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

View attachment 6069

Pre-Match thoughts to come after the Porto game tonight ...
6 officials and they still manage to fuck it up

He didn’t look like he was running on empty against Burnley. Another weeks rest, he will be fine

He made a great assist early on against Burnley when he got to the heart of their defence and played in Mahrez but I want to see carry the ball at his feet past opponents regularly then I will know he is back to his best.

5-0 , burnely had just come off a moral boosting win,and got a twatting, so will fulham, we are getting our mojo back, jesus playing from the start hatrick for the lad
Hopefully not a offside hattrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.