Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Porto (and Portuguese managers in general) are cunts to everyone tbh, it's pretty much part of managerial culture over there to be a troll in press conferences and on the touchline. (remember Jorge Jesus against Tim Sherwood?)

Ballsy move calling out Bernardo for racism when they were fined for racism last time they played us, then again these are the convicted referee bribers complaining about refs not giving them enough decisions, so its kind of what you expect

Special one.jpg

Awful game, awful competition, awful ref, awful diving, awful opposition. Yep, just what you expect from the CL.

I bet the sponsors were delighted to have their brands associated with this 0-0 classic.

It is by far the worst competition I've ever watched. Very few surprises and overly cautious teams.

Give me the FA Cup, League Cup and PL any day of the week.

A good job we weren't 60 seconds late getting back on the pitch again or we’d probably be facing a CL ban again
We were hated from day one, we hadn't even won the league then, guess us fans should have seen the shit storm on the horizon even back then.

a solid show, kept the ball, I enjoyed it even though some fans must have been bored.
the game was never in doubt, shame we have to say yet again another European team playing spoiled bratt cheating football. But Uefa will love it.
the rolling on the floor with a pretend broken jaw after a brush on the side of the neck, d**khead referee for not spotting it, instead he thought "if I give a city player a yellow it might make the cheating porto players happy.
nothing will ever change though, year in year out cheats are acceptable.

as for VAR disallowed goal, spoiling football as always. Great goal Gabriel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.