Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adarabioyo wasn't and still isn't any where near as good as Garcia, just making things up to try and prove your point is looking increasingly pathetic.
Did I say he was better?
What have I made up?

My point is that the likes of Tosin and THB should be ahead of Garcia who is leaving, yes. Nothing to make up there, its my opinion.

Also nothing to do with ability, its based on actually giving a shit about the club and wanting to be here.

Tosin left because there was no future for himself here, THB probably going to end up following suit with the 4 defenders we have now. In the meantime THB should be ahead of Garcia.

He came out and said he doesn't want to be here, so get rid. We don't need to pander to players and certainly not Eric Garcia. We see the rags, chelsea, dippers and everyone else getting publically mugged off by their players in the media and we have a good laugh at their expense how players have the club over a barrel. This isn't far off, we let a 19yr old publically say hes leaving, he is only going to Barcelona and thats that, but in the meantime he will grace us all with his presence (and shit performances) and continue to collect his wages.

Surprise for you perhaps but not for the player, myself or Pep. Barca apparently are looking to unload Umtiti in January and with Pique on the shelf for majority of the season the depth currently is: Mingueza, Lenglet, Araujo and quite probably Todibo who is expected to return from Benfica. To call it desperate, is a bit desperate

Eric can arrive only if City lower their valuation, else he comes for free in June. Nevertheless, the management council can proceed with smaller deals as previously mentioned ahead of the elections
I would say desperate is the right word when your 9 points behind athletico Madrid, have already lost three and wanted Garcia even before pique got injured.
If you wasn’t desperate you wouldn't keep putting theses stories out there!
You can wait till summer and pay nothing but you ain’t winning anything this year.

I would say desperate is the right word when your 9 points behind athletico Madrid, have already lost three and wanted Garcia even before pique got injured.
If you wasn’t desperate you wouldn't keep putting theses stories out there!
You can wait till summer and pay nothing but you ain’t winning anything this year.

Barca wanted him in August, City held to an unrealistic valuation. January they may try again if that valuation comes much further down else they wait for him to arrive on a free in 6 months

They have 3 central defenders with a 4th that can arrive in January with Todibo - there's no desperation

I am not journalist or sports publication to put a story out there, it is out there. As for what is won this season, fortunately nothing is won in December

Barca wanted him in August, City held to an unrealistic valuation. January they may try again if that valuation comes much further down else they wait for him to arrive on a free in 6 months

They have 3 central defenders with a 4th that can arrive in January with Todibo - there's no desperation

I am not journalist or sports publication to put a story out there, it is out there. As for what is won this season, fortunately nothing is won in December

full of shit as ever. Barca low- balled their bid and were told to fuck off.

Wish you would do the same as your narrative is always boring and repitive.

No. But it certainly looks like your beloved Barca are doing everything to lose it in December!
Cadiz!!!!!
You are even more desperate for Garcia now!
Messi must be so sad. He deserves so much more!

MD claim Garcia will push City to lower their valuation and let him leave in January but I struggle to believe this
Take him, if he is to become Barcas savour then fuck me your doomed

Hes to small, to slow & definately no Puyol, I just dont get it

Goid kid yes but milescaway from being top draw

‘Unrealistic valuation’
Seriously, just fuck off, you’re just trolling now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.