Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

FC Porto is yet another of the self-styled European Royalty who have had their day in the sun.

Hard for them to accept that Manchester City now is a richer, bigger, better more successful football club. Even harder that top players, including those from South America where they had enjoyed preferential treatment, now choose City over Latin European clubs connections and stay happy in Manchester.

I saw a team resort to clogging and cheating knowing they were second best. The ref let it go. City players did not. The Porto managers comments are pathetic designed to appease the owners and fans. They know the truth!
City were always bigger than Porto. They are irrelevant.

Awful game, awful competition, awful ref, awful diving, awful opposition. Yep, just what you expect from the CL.

I bet the sponsors were delighted to have their brands associated with this 0-0 classic.

It is by far the worst competition I've ever watched. Very few surprises and overly cautious teams.

Give me the FA Cup, League Cup and PL any day of the week.

PL is no different in terms of caution against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.