Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, good luck with that.

There was a piece on him at halftime the other night our CL game.
No arrogance,just a lad who wanted to play for his boyhood club,
From making his debut being proud & even more proud scoring his first goal.
Cant see him being another le tiss, staying at the club he loves, without winning/ challenging for anything,
Me personally dont give a fk if he goes down to easily, hasn't been to bad for dippers and scum,its part off the game now,
Even tho I dislike it,

would not pay £10 million for him

he is a fanny boy and brings trouble and his fake injury and diving is a joke. plus we have better players in the youth that won the fa youth cup like cole palmer

wo
One thing is for certain if he played for City his diving, or winning cute free kicks as some would like to call it, would become a major issue. The pundits , media ,Sky, and Talksport would promote it to a priority topic. Pep would be continually asked about it, Referees would be pressured into spotting it and carding him. Like now a foul against us is not necessarily the same as for us.
As a player, a great talent, his decision making , especially if he played for us , would need to improve drastically, or pep would go crazy.
His work rate is good, but would need to attend a driving course, to safely negotiate leafy Prestbury or Elderly edge.
Would love to see the briefing
"Jack, listen, that diving needs to go. We know it's a part of the game, but that stuff doesn't fly here, you will be hounded about it"

Would be one of the top targets for me.

Great player who I think would improve playing with better players day in and day out.

Imagine his price being ridiculous though.
Said this a few months back about Grealish at the present time.
Although he's ridiculously greedy sometimes, he's difficult to shake off the ball without touching him (and listening for the squeal as he hits the deck). Cue a free kick in a dangerous position and the possibility of free kick goals.
Seems to drift around the pitch too so would be a tough job for anyone to man mark.
I suspect the price tag means he will be staying at Villa until his off the pitch social shit gets into his head and fucks with his ability and value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.