Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's suggesting Messi should join him at PSG more than that he wants to go to Barca or City.

Considering he has refused a renewal thus far, that's more than a stretch. Moreover, I see no scenario where Messi goes to Paris to play

Even in Ney's own words, he doesn't care where - Messi can tell him

Considering he has refused a renewal thus far, that's more than a stretch. Moreover, I see no scenario where Messi goes to Paris to play

When did Neymar refuse a renewal?
His agent in August this year.
Screenshot_2020-12-03-11-40-38-031_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

To give more context Neymar was asked about Messi's contract situation (he would be free to join any club next summer). Neymar said he wants to play with Messi . Doesn't matter where "in ground" ( meaning which position in pitch ,he will make space for messi)

"Considering he has refused a renewal thus far", as has Messi although typically you quietly ignore that fact.

His own words or 'intermediaries & agents'?

You sound a bit naive. Interestingly Laporta was interviewed this morning about his campaign and asked to weigh in on Neymar's comments and he deferred, saying he didn't want to destabilize the team

His own words or 'intermediaries & agents'?

You sound a bit naive. Interestingly Laporta was interviewed this morning about his campaign and asked to weigh in on Neymar's comments and he deferred, saying he didn't want to destabilize the team
You sound like an arrogant *person*(to put it mildly) .
His agents say he wants to extend . Recent reports are saying player has approached the club for extension. You want to act like a know it all.
Clarification on yesterday's statement

Translation: "Important nuance. When Neymar speaks of “anywhere”, it would be on the pitch, and not the club. The translation is not perfect #MUPSG"

The world doesn't revolve around barca and laporta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.