Football or Music

1. City
2. Music
3. Football

Love City, but outside of City, I would rather watch paint dry. No love for football what so ever. Just City.

Football. Often "play" a song in my head. Can't say the same for football
Agree.
Someone asked me that once.... You are stranded on a desert island (with electricity lol) you can choose a record player for The Smiths or TV for City - what do you pick?
I picked City. I can always sing The Smiths songs in my head but not knowing how City got on each week would be too much!

Music every single day of the week for me. As long as I live, I will never stop being amazed that people from Beethoven to the Beatles can create something that billions of people enjoy for hundreds, potentially thousands of years.

I love City and I LOVE playing football, but if City were scrapped and I couldn't play anymore I don't think I'd be too bothered by the rest of it.

City over music all day long.
I’ve seen some amazing gigs and listened to some amazing albums over the years but none have ever come anywhere close to matching the emotional highs and lows I’ve experienced following this club.
And music has all pretty much been done by now, hasn’t it? Its all just variations on a theme by now.
I would much rather lose my sense of hearing than my eyesight for that reason

Music doesn’t piss me off like Football can. The best music doesn’t suffer from trolls and bias on mainstream and social media.
However the emotion of beating the rags and dippers transcends the best ever compositions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.