Premier League (midweek games) 15/16/17 December

Why the fuck does Amazon have pig ginger as one of its pundits?

Surely they can find someone - anyone - who is less boring than that twat. Bryan Briggs excepted, of course.

I hope he’s not doing our match too.
AMAZON website says its Hargreaves, Mcpointy & Shearer joining Gaby Logan, commentators drury & Townsend

Why the fuck does Amazon have pig ginger as one of its pundits?

Surely they can find someone - anyone - who is less boring than that twat. Bryan Briggs excepted, of course.

I hope he’s not doing our match too.
We have McMinimum.

AMAZON website says its Hargreaves, Mcpointy & Shearer joining Gaby Logan, commentators drury & Townsend
Thanks.

That's certainly a lot better line-up than the rag twat and Joe Cole, another one I’m not particularly fond of as a pundit.

I quite like Hargreaves, and neither Shearer nor McPointalot are as annoying as pig ginger and Cole.

Took the Amazon 30 day free trial,have to say although match hasn’t started yet the picture quality is fantastic,reckon it’s even better than sky‘s picture quality..

Thanks.

That's certainly a lot better line-up than the rag twat and Joe Cole, another one I’m not particularly fond of as a pundit.

I quite like Hargreaves, and neither Shearer nor McPointalot are as annoying as pig ginger and Cole.
Agree, but would have been nice to see a few new faces on, preferably blues !!

Anyone else having issues with their stream on Prime? Picture quality keeps dropping, better not happen during the City game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.