West Brom (h) post-match thread

Pep showed more energy arguing with the 4th official near the end of the game than he got his team to produce in 94mins

That was horrendous.

This is the worst team we’ve had since Hughes’ first season. In the recent transition of players, the quality has dropped so dramatically, the collective now is fairly average.

And we’re playing like it.

Glad we went much more attacking with the awesome Gundogan and Rodri combination. Makes that point at United look even better doesn’t it?

If yer can't beat WBA at home then the season is well and truly buggered. There isn't a team, no matter how abysmal, how devoid of any ambition, who don't think they can get a goal. We keep a clean sheet and the jobs's done. There can't be a greater statistical battering of any team this season! I'm just glad I wasn't in the ground watching it.

Roll on the women's game tomorrow.

At least it wasn’t 0-0. The seven clean sheets on the run clappers would have been jumping for joy.

We just aren’t very good anymore. It’s as simple as that. We have no leaders and we have a manager who looks like he doesn’t know how to change it.

Top 4 is 50/50 for me this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.