West Brom (h) post-match thread

Had no idea there was a match today, and fuck I wish I hadn't gotten a notification from YoutubeTV that it was on.

Looks like we have a bunch of wannabe managers on this forum and a bunch of folks who want a scapegoat. Mahrez, Mendy, Cancelo, Rodri, Gundo, Sterling are the usual ones, along with Pep, a man that has won us more trophies than anyone. If any of those chances that hit the goalies legs had gone in, the same people would be singing a different tune and Pep would be back to being the messiah. Just be constructive, stop whining and get behind your team. That’s what supporters are supposed to do.......support, or shut up.
Reminds me of the old Billy Connolly routine.
“If that went in the net, it would have been a goal!”

This team isn't anywhere near good enough to get top 4 nevermind fucking winning it
Why have we changed Stones & Dias?
Why do we keep going with fucking Rodri???
What the fuck does Mendy give us going forward????
Why has Kev, Sterling dropped 50% in quality?????
What the fuck is going on with his tactics & substitutions??????

Ok Pep isn't finishing off the chances but what the fuck are we doing in front of goal its fucking awfull

City were putting these teams to sleep after 15 minutes not trying to win it in the 93rd minute

Nobody can tell me about teams parking the bus when we miss chance after chance, VAR or decisions bullshit we are in this position because we've been fucking pants

Good job the manager has mates at the club because he is not performing imo very lucky man

We all laugh at the little shit across the road yet he will more & likely be 4 points better off

Southampton right now will beat us no problem

What shape are we playing does anyone know?

We are seeing the Sterling from 4 years ago, weak, frustrating

Where is the high press & winning the ball back

Even Kevs free kicks look shit

Sorry guys but I just dont see this team doing anything absalute jack shit

Laporte, Bernardo & Torres must be pissed off to fuck,

This isn't covid, no fans or VAR its not fucking good enough

Honestly that’s the worst thing you can be I reckon. I’d rather be fun and lose but boring is just a kiss of death. Like we’ll all take the piss out of Jose but hes boring and at least the win ffs
Exactly this! We’re painful to watch right now, devoid of any creativity at all...

I get what you are saying, but it's the managers fault that other managers know that if they pack out their defence there is a good chance they'll get something. The slow sideways football is the managers fault. Playing Rodri and Gundogan together is the managers fault. After the '18 & '19 season I never thought I would ever question him, but for the money spent on this team, this is not good enough. After such a negative performance on Saturday to earn a hard earned point at Old Trafford, to then knock out that shit show tonight its only natural that people question the manager.

And its not going to change for the rest of the season, we will play teams pretty much every week with 11 behind the ball and they will say cmon City score.

The question is, will we ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.