Did You Get Any Good Christmas Pressies?

Come on, forget the socks and aftershave, any goodies?

I got .... 3x4, by The Bangles, Dream Syndicate, Rain Parade and The Three O'Clock. (Each band covers three of the other's songs from the heyday of the Paisley Underground.)

Petty - The bio written by Warren Zanes of The Del Fuegos.

The Curry Bible by Dan Toombs (Facebook star known as The Curry Guy)

And Airpods. (I know there are 'better' out there, but I cannot do the right inside ear buds)

I got a pack of 5 Cheap Trick albums on cd; although two of them I already own in cd and some of them on vinyl but it was still the cheapest way to add the three I don't have on cd.

I also received a few other box sets / multi-cd packs (incl. The Stranglers if BMR is looking in).

There's a host of individual albums both recent (e.g. Allman Betts / Joe Bouchard) and older releases, including Quark Strangeness and Charm. The number of disks (not titles) is close to seventy so it's going to take a while to play it all.

You might think I am weird but the Lego Lunar Lander from my son was a fantastic surprise. During the lockdown I have completed the ISS and a Ducati motorcycle all Lego models, which I find very relaxing and therapeutic.
Takes you back to your childhood as well,Lego was fantastic back in the day ..

You might think I am weird but the Lego Lunar Lander from my son was a fantastic surprise. During the lockdown I have completed the ISS and a Ducati motorcycle all Lego models, which I find very relaxing and therapeutic.
I've been slightly tempted for a while to get into this but where do u store it all once built

I got what I asked for so all of them to me were good

Couple of LPs
A new Peacoat
Some prints for framing
Alcohol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.