Nedum Onuoha the pundit

Most of the time it’s shit like “he done a good cross but de man didn’t get to de ball, he should of did better”.

Or the awful over emphasis on United/Liverpool perspectives. Or the awful Cockney accents with the likes of Alex Scott and Jamie Redknapp “Aa fink dis, aa fink dat”. Or the awful emphasis on the negative, mistakes, fouls and challenges they deem to be fouls.

It’s painful to listen to most of the time. Makes our sport look like a sport for thick cunts, wankers, and people who seem to not enjoy the sport.

Nobody should be on the tele if they can’t string a sentence together in proper English (it’s not posh to be able to talk properly, it’s simply normal!). Never mind be there to comment on the intricacies of a football match - which hardly any of them ever do because, despite having a career in the sport, most of these ex-player-pundits don’t understand the game at all; and many don’t have the intelligence or understanding to provide decent insight into tactics. Also, probably 90% of the entire football community in this country hate United and Liverpool, why the broadcasters think they need to give those two teams the greatest emphasis is beyond me. Only the fans of those two clubs give a shit about those two clubs.

Nedum should be on every time we play.

Liam Rosenior is the best pundit on Sky. He only gets the Championship because he’s not a name. That’s not how it should be. Davie Provan provides excellent insight into tactics, he’s the best co-commentator, and he sounds like he enjoys the game instead of the monotone drones of Neville and Alan Smith. Graeme Sounness is always good... after those lads, I’m never impressed with any pundits or co-commentators.
Superb post

Haha forgot that was where Mario randomly drove in asking for a slash and ‘a look around’
I dont know how he managed to come across it.
Although l knew Victoria Park well from parking for matches and going along Curry Mile l never knew where Xavs actually was until the late 90s.
Did used to pass Pius sometimes when we parked near the RAC office because of traffic but it was a long time before l knew its location despite mates going there.

I dont know how he managed to come across it.
Although l knew Victoria Park well from parking for matches and going along Curry Mile l never knew where Xavs actually was until the late 90s.
Did used to pass Pius sometimes when we parked near the RAC office because of traffic but it was a long time before l knew its location despite mates going there.
Some grand old houses in that part of Victoria Park dating from its days as a gated community for Manchester’s gentry and the industrial revolution elite. Think the Chinese consulate is still there

Haha forgot that was where Mario randomly drove in asking for a slash and ‘a look around’

I used to know a retired teacher from Xaverian College. He was there the day Mario called in. Even though he’s a Liverpool fan, he said Mario was a gentleman and was very patient with the students who all wanted pictures.

Oh and Ned is a top bloke and absolutely nailed on for a career in football punditry IMO!

Some grand old houses in that part of Victoria Park dating from its days as a gated community for Manchester’s gentry and the industrial revolution elite. Think the Chinese consulate is still there
Yes some magnificent old buildings there and it was good to see them still there in a variety of uses.
I remember the gate posts some with the gates still affixed on 40? bus home from High Street baths. It's always been High Street to us never Hathersage Road and wondered what they were on about on the restoration programme for Victoria Baths. Happy days whatever it was called.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.