Premier League Games 26/27 December

Given covid restrictions why are players who are injured sat in the stands? A bit odd, all are on their phone anyway, they should be at home.

You see this is something that a lot of supporters don`t understand.The 30 seconds is a MINIMUM time added and if the ref sees time wasting during a sub then he`s quite at liberty to add on extra.
In my local they can`t get a grasp of this and its not a new ruling its been out for years.Mind you in the main they are Scousers and Rags.
I remember the Monaco away game when there was (I think ) 4 minutes of added on time . There were delays as expected in the added on and the ref blew with about 10 seconds left of the 4 . I mentioned it ( I was in a bar in France , skiing with various fans of other clubs ) and nobody understood my complaint .

This spurs side a typical Mourinho team all work horses with a top striker and a quality player linking up with him.

If we use the stop clock it turns into 3 hours game, no issue with strict timing but it would need to be a 60 min game and strict restarts, eg. corners ad goal kick currently taking ages for everyone to line up.

Liverpool had possession for the final minutes and two corners, the second one he blow up. There was a sub in the 91st min which led to the extra minute right or wrong it should been that long.
The sub took 40 odd seconds.....if the ref added the 40 odd seconds then the game should have finished just before the corner was taken, I've seen plenty of whistles blown for half time before a corner is taken but not many (if any) at full time , it just winds me up that some refs let the corner be taken and see what happens !!

Say what you want about City's game yesterday but this is a damn sight more turgid from Spurs. Mourinho shiteball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.