Everton (A) | Game Postponed

Faux outrage from the scouse cunts knowing full well that we would still have twatted them with half a team out, considering how many of their first teamers were missing too.

There’s always been an edge to City v Everton games for as long as I can remember. Forget the recent shit with Liverpool - a fixture against Everton tends to be more naughty. Add in all the Lescott/Moyes stuff at the time when that was happening and it hit toxic levels between both sets of fans.

However, they’re a different club run by different people these days. They have plenty of money now and their fans can perhaps see things more from our side, and while games between us both will continue to have an edge to them, I’ve sensed a bit more of a coming together between both sets of fans and let’s remember as a club they weren’t one of the Hateful Eight/Noncey Nine. To that end, I’m a bit disappointed with their statement last night. I get that they’re not happy that the game didn’t go ahead (we aren’t either) but some things are more important and it’s the nature of the beast with Covid around that some games will get called off at short notice.
That is what’s so disappointing. They seem a much more professional outfit these days compared to the time when an embittered Moyes was given free reign to effectively pit the respective fanbases against each other. So the snarky, clippy tone of their statement was unnecessary and they must have known that the unspoken implications of skullduggery would fuel this latest media pile-on.
I’m sure behind the scenes, Ancelotti is absolutely delighted the game was postponed when they were missing four of their best five players.

The one thing that this pandemic has shown is that there is little unity or empathy in this country generally, so the reaction to this doesn't surprise me at all. Don't know what it's been like in other countries but it really has exposed some uncomfortable truths about our society IMO. It's very depressing.
With a few exceptions Lancet much the same over hear in oz , every one for themselves including the politicians usinf Covid as a bargaining chip for re election.

Divides on many lines.

Faux outrage from the scouse cunts knowing full well that we would still have twatted them with half a team out, considering how many of their first teamers were missing too.
They are scousers, never understood the slight love in for the blue variety, they are just as bad as the red scum.

Scousers have no morals and no conscience, even more reason to hammer the ignorant twats in the rearranged game.

"fans from around the world" ive never heard or seen an Everton fan outside Murkyside , the Peoples club even brag about all their fans being local , now they manage to get to 2nd place for the first time in 30 years and all of a sudden they are a global billy big bollocks club , the comedic value is immeasurable , scouse clowns.

"fans from around the world" ive never heard or seen an Everton fan outside Murkyside , the Peoples club even brag about all their fans being local , now they manage to get to 2nd place for the first time in 30 years and all of a sudden they are a global billy big bollocks club , the comedic value is immeasurable , scouse clowns.
It's the scouse idea of humour, the type only scousers understand.

It was probably written and released in temper. Not professional and certainly lacking any class or empathy for the individuals concerned. These are people after all. The least they can do now, in the cold light of day, is clarify and it and say something more accurate. And since they are so conscious of their 'brand,' the PL should make them and then do the same

No brand suffers pissing on City.

They have many who are on the run, I mean who have emigrated.

22nd December we played Arsenal with no positive cases.
23rd / 24th December I assume we tested the squad again in preperation for the Newcastle match.
25th December we announce 4 positive cases (2+2).
26th December we play Newcastle.
27th December I assume we tested the squad again in preperation for the Everton match.
28th December we announce an other 5 positive cases (3+2).

So in a period of 3 days we have seen 9 positive results come through, not everyone will test positive at the same time and so we may expect more.

An average of 3 cases per day over this three day range, again I assume we will be testing all the squad and coaching staff again and it is highly likely we will see further infections.

Now if we don't and we remain at this number for the next 3 or 4 days then I agree that there is a case for us to play the game against Chelsea, however if we see further positive tests then the game needs to be postponed.

In fact if we have more positive tests but the PL insist on the game going ahead I think the club should forfeit the game and put out a statement that we value peoples health above all else and are not prepared to put players, staff, their families and the opposition at increased risk for the sake of a potential 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.