Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else remembers Ian Darke's article about Sterling leaving the "footballing citadel" that is Liverpool for a place on our bench?

Fair and impartial my arse.

Edit: here it is.

Who else remembers Ian Darke's article about Sterling leaving the "footballing citadel" that is Liverpool for a place on our bench?

Fair and impartial my arse.

Edit: here it is.

The follow-up article a year later about VVD leaving Southampton must have been terrific...

Just posted this on the Daily United comments section below......

How Manchester City's Covid shutdown could turn the season into chaos: Club face new tests TODAY as Everton demand answers - and they could have to squeeze seven games into 16 days in May

Here's what City will do to cheer you all up. We'll give every club 3 points. We'll put out the youth team against United and Birmingham City in the cup games. We'll sack Pep. We'll sell all our best players for half-price. We'll ask the PL to relegate City. We'll ask UEFA to ban City from the CL for good, and fine us whatever they want to. We'll ask Sheikh Mansour to sell City to a cheating American billionaire sports franchise owner, or an American billionaire who will bleed City dry. We'll give the Emptyhad back to Manchester City Council. We'll ask the Daily United to print even more fake, untrue, and lieing articles about City. Regardless of all that, we will always support City!

Don’t know if it’s been posted but on bbc sport website Rotherham are worried about points deduction if they postpone another game,they are due to play Barnsley this would be a third game called off,what is the matter with people,football over others well-being and lives ..

Quite.

15 matches were postponed yesterday down to National League level, with only one being for a waterlogged pitch (according to the Independent).

18 positive tests in the week to Sunday (up from 7), including the four from City (again from the Independent, which clearly believes that the non-playing positives are counted in the 18), but not counting any made on Monday - I suspect that that testing showed up a lot at City.

The Indie also says the club are retesting everyone today.

The emotions we bring out in rival fanboy reporters is AMAZING. Even covid which is killing thousands brings the shite out from them. They need a reality check, this is unbelievable and quite rightly it is not making the main headlines because its absolute conspiracy stuff.

I guess if enough reporters cry about it they will investigate, when we're found (quite rightly) innocent they will then start on the cheat headlines and round and round we go, just like the buying youths, just like FFP, just like CAS.

It will only stop once Pep leaves (And we stop being a threat to the big club status)
We were a threat before Pep and we will continue being a threat long after Pep has gone, we are here to stay ....!!

Am I imagining that the mass testing in Liverpool which was done with a much heralded trumpeting has proved to be wholely inadequate and given a misleading sense of safety there. In other utterly unrelated news the number of Covid cases is through the roof on Merseyside. And yet we're irresponsible and borderline cheats for telling them we've plenty of staff infected????

Am I imagining that the mass testing in Liverpool which was done with a much heralded trumpeting has proved to be wholely inadequate and given a misleading sense of safety there. In other utterly unrelated news the number of Covid cases is through the roof on Merseyside. And yet we're irresponsible and borderline cheats for telling them we've plenty of staff infected????
That was a purely political move to try and bring Burnham and Manchester to heel

Don’t know if it’s been posted but on bbc sport website Rotherham are worried about points deduction if they postpone another game,they are due to play Barnsley this would be a third game called off,what is the matter with people,football over others well-being and lives ..
Funny how Sunderland have had 4 games on the bounce because of it but no talk of points deduction

Good old Parry!

FARCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.