Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is straight forward for me.

We had players and additional personnel who tested positive after Arsenal. Funnily enough Arsenal's Gabriel has since tested positive too, which suggests to me he was mixing with Jesus post match.

We then played 72 hours later, meaning in that time no one else had started to show symptoms. Game goes ahead.

Our next game was JUST 48hrs away. Players now started to show symptoms which suggests that Covid is now in our club.

Had this been a school then the 'bubble or bubbles' would have been sent home and forced to isolate for 10 days.
So had we played there's a potential us and Everton would have had to call off this weekend's games.

Why can't the media understand this? It's clearly not that hard.

Unless you don't want to see it .

It's the follow up tweet that gets me:

There is complete logic in games being called off - like Newcastle's against Villa - when there's a virus outbreak in a team - to protect health.
So Rob's problem is what? That logic goes out of the window when it comes to City because he can't be objective?
"It was fine when it was Newcastle but City can fuck off."

He's an emotionally invested bigot of a man, who needs legal action to sort him out. He should have been banned(perhaps even legal action then, you can't just say things like that) when he accused Pep of taking bungs from Abu Dhabi, in a post match, FA Cup win conference, all because he was sulking like a little kid.

He's even give it the big one about nobody at City(reps) having the balls to say anything when he's been to the Etihad in his tweets before. What is it going to take?

Last edited:
Manchester City are soft as fuck when it comes to dealing with these yank fuelled media.
Good job us fans weren't back in the day fighting with are backs to the wall at places like spurs, millwall birmingham etc in the name of Manchester City

It's the follow up tweet that gets me:

So Rob's problem is what? That logic goes out of the window when it comes to City because he can't be objective?
"It was fine when it was Newcastle but City can fuck off."

He's an emotionally invested bigot of a man, who needs legal action to sort him out. He should have been banned(perhaps even legal action then, you can't just say things like that) when he accused Pep of taking bungs from Abu Dhabi, in a post match, FA Cup win conference, all because he was sulking like a little kid.

He's even give it the big one about nobody at City(reps) having the balls to say anything when he's been to the Etihad in his tweets before. What is it going to take?

Well said

Rob Harris now using his large platform to have a go at City fans for criticising his disingenuous nonsense that we've shifted the goalposts.

It really is staggering that people within the media feel they have a right to throw all kinds of unsubstantiated claims around that can't be challenged, yet when called out on it they use their platforms to seek sympathy.

Rob Harris now using his large platform to have a go at City fans for criticising his disingenuous nonsense that we've shifted the goalposts.

It really is staggering that people within the media feel they have a right to throw all kinds of unsubstantiated claims around that can't be challenged, yet when called out on it they use their platforms to seek sympathy.

“And Harris is playing his Joker, the Sensitive City Fans card”

A perfect couple of day’s for the Rag infested media.

Attacked City because of a COVID outbreak at the club. And the PL agreeing to cancel the Everton game.

Their darling, Rashford, Mr I can do no wrong at United, scores an extra-time deflected winner sending United 2nd in the PL.

Giving the Rag media a swerve for the next few day’s

It's staggering and you'd think after how CAS turned out these lot would at least use facts. For me the media in this country is absolutely dross.
They are still butt hurt, smarting and sulking after their humiliation at every turn during the CAS debacle, when blue laymen (and women) exposed these self appointed’experts’ for the embittered inadequates they truly are. They are using a pandemic to get some sort of twisted revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.