Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
City and Liverpool and City and United have finished as the top 2 more times than United and Liverpool.
This is interesting mate. (To me at least)

Do you know the Utd/Liverpool numbers off the top of your head?

Think these two are correct..?
City v Liverpool. 1977, 2014, 2019 & 2020
Utd v City. 1968, 2012, 2013 & 2018

No idea for Utd v Liverpool

Sky sports and the ever so impartial tabloid media react to tonight's table

Premier League 2020/21
# Team Pl W D L F A GD Pts Last 6
1 Liverpool 15 9 5 1 37 20 17 32
2 Manchester United 15 9 3 3 31 23 8 30
Kms53f.gif

Rob Harris now using his large platform to have a go at City fans for criticising his disingenuous nonsense that we've shifted the goalposts.

It really is staggering that people within the media feel they have a right to throw all kinds of unsubstantiated claims around that can't be challenged, yet when called out on it they use their platforms to seek sympathy.

Fans are abusive to you coz you are a snidey little **** who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Rat faced little prick shouldn't throw stones if he lives in a glasshouse.

Can't stand these media keyboard warriors who peddle their shite and lies and then start getting all high and mighty when someone pulls them for talking out their backsides.

I'm so glad I'm not on social media.

Sick to fucking death of it , if City don’t start defending themselves why should we . These rats stroll into our ground and get treated like royalty , finest food & wine & slaughter us from the inside . City can fuck off if they don’t fight back .
Oh no. They don't eat our food for fear of contamination by that filthy arab money.

And if you want to see Rob Harris’s snide modus operandi of sneering and cowardly insinuation laid bare, just look at the final line of this

Harris just blocked me. All I said was "probably because of the inflammatory nature of your tweets" wish I had been much more personal and abusive now. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.