COVID Watch

or you could let us decide for ourselves whether or not we believe it
Posting made up shit doesn’t help us as there is plenty who want to believe anything bad about us , i’m Maybe old fashioned in that i’d want to find out if something is true before posting it.........I accept that it isn’t the way things are done now though .

Feel free. I'm sure if you reword it a bit you can have enough idiots believe sterling has a fake leg before the year is out.

Scousers across the globe will be claiming he's got a Performance enhancing limb within minutes as its the only viable explanation for Jordan Ibe not fulfilling the prophecy of being twice the player sterling is.
On second thoughts I'd just clocked how many 'followers' I've got :(

Perhaps they're just being cunts?

Greenwood had the most high profile breach of lockdown all year with Foden, and yet Solksjaer was bragging about his players following protocol. Not because he knows something we don't, but because he's a bellend.
That’s a given. Like I say just a hunch, hopefully I am just paranoid.

IF, Walker has done this again he should never play in blue.. the guy would be an idiot..sadly we have issues at the club that are beyond the bounds of credibility..Heavens above.. look at the Walker, Foden, Stones, Yaya, Kolo issues..surely there must be some kind of pastoral care at the club..as mentioned before these guys are athletes, but frankly they barely share a neurone, not the smartest of people.
I’m no Miss Marple but there’s something a bit fishy about this post......

I don't believe it but would have preferred not to have seen it.
I’d rather see what the allegation is, rather than some nebulous rumour of wrongdoing.
I was imagining all sorts, so now I can ponder the probability that Kyle Walker held a party or our players picked it up at the hotel in London.
I know which I think is more plausible.

Just posting that there’s a rumour and it could be very bad is worse than showing what the rumour actually is. IMO

From Twitter so make your own judgement ALLEGEDLY

The simple maths tells you that is bollocks doesn't it?

There are 18 positive covid cases in the league and 4 of them are City staff and Chris Wilder said 4 or 5 backroom staff at Sheffield United had it.

Fulham have also said backroom staff got infected. Assuming thats 2, the smallest possible number given they used plural in their statement, Theres only 7 or 8 remaining positives in the league that could be players.

1 of those is Gabriel at Arsenal who I doubt is best mates with Walker given he just arrived in the country and speaks no English and lives 200 miles away.

So its mathematically impossible for 11 players to have tested positive at a Kyle Walker party even if he invited the entire league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.