#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally no one gives a fuck that it’s these West Ham and Spurs players

be some difference if it had been Walker

That can't be THE Kyle Walker, shirley? He'll be kind of busy with the day job, innit? I'd love it if it was true, though. The amount of piss that would be boiled up and down the land would be a sight to behold.

That can't be THE Kyle Walker, shirley? He'll be kind of busy with the day job, innit? I'd love it if it was true, though. The amount of piss that would be boiled up and down the land would be a sight to behold.

According to his twitter profile, he's the Kyle Walker on the left of the photo.

According to his twitter profile, he's the Kyle Walker on the left of the photo.
In a way, it's a pity. But, as I said, I was dubious. Even Walker, who wouldn't be the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer, wouldn't be so stupid as to sign up for a gig like that. He'd have to get permission from the club anyway, wouldn't he? Which wouldn't be forthcoming.

That’s the Kyle Walker who works for the club. Not that Kyle Walker who works for the club. The media Kyle Walker who works for the club. Not the footballer Kyle Walker who works for the club.

I'm expectant that with the very legitimate threat to his starting spot emerging, Walker will really push himself and not let his spot go without a fight.

Glad to see him back. He played with a lot of energy, although he'll want to be sharper in possession now that Cancelo is offering a valid alternative.

Its very obvious after watching the technical brilliance of Cancelo for a few games how limited Walkers game is.
He is an amazing athlete and still a great option for us,but he should stick to what he does best and leave playing football to others -The few occasions Palace looked threatening in the first half were down to his contributions in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.