Micah Richards the pundit

Yea Micah give it a fucking rest about Phil. Pep knows what he is doing. Why is Micah saying this crap, Phil as at the best club in the world with the best facilities and best manager.
Micah you are beginning to sound like an old bitter hack. Why are you help the media in stirring the shit regarding City and Phil ?

I like Micah but this banging on about Phil is getting embarrassing even Souness said you have to trust the manager.
He can’t be overly pro City, he knows this, not only because Sky are biased against us but you shouldn’t be that far up your clubs arse.

He’s decided this is the negative he’ll hang his hat on to make him seem more impartial but it’s a bit exaggerated, the issue and he’s like a stuck record with it.

He can’t be overly pro City, he knows this, not only because Sky are biased against us but you shouldn’t be that far up your clubs arse.

He’s decided this is the negative he’ll hang his hat on to make him seem more impartial but it’s a bit exaggerated, the issue and he’s like a stuck record with it.
Every other fucking pundit is pro their old club

Micah played aplenty when he was young, turned out he had no strength, party over at 28...he'd do well with a numb audience.

I quite like him.. but I think a bet Fred Christmas jumper could be on the horizon.

Can it not just be his opinion? It does not mean he is biased, selling out to Sky, just that he might see things differently, in some instances, to how you see it.

Micah clearly thinks Phil Foden should play more often, as do many City fans. Its not surprising based on our struggle for goals and he is one of our most creative players.

Entirely predictable on here sadly and shows how paranoid some are when we are questioning Micahs integrity now.

Micah struggles to say something different and keeps reverting back to foden, and then it becomes embarrassing.

As if bitching about the present squad isn’t enough, there are folk who try to pick on Micha s punditry too .
Maybe, just maybe , the boy is picking his moments and once he’s fully ingratiated in Murdoch’s Empire , he can go full on Citeh .
I mean, I recall my first day at work where I told the CEO how it was going to be from now on .

Can it not just be his opinion? It does not mean he is biased, selling out to Sky, just that he might see things differently, in some instances, to how you see it.

Micah clearly thinks Phil Foden should play more often, as do many City fans. Its not surprising based on our struggle for goals and he is one of our most creative players.

Entirely predictable on here sadly and shows how paranoid some are when we are questioning Micahs integrity now.
Basically we have a fan of the club in the media saying stuff no different than on here and it seems to be a problem

All this talk about Phil rarely getting a game is exaggerated.

He's only 20 years old and has played nearly 100 times for us now, in all competitions. He's won 6 domestic trophies (not counting the Community Shields), scored 21 goals, and has broken into the England team. He's the youngest ever winner of the Premier League, I think ?

I really don't think we're holding him back / ruining his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.