Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

To my way of thinking it's subliminal mind control. When they commentate on our games they will continuously make references to the money we have. They will talk about Sterling diving, they will talk about Ederson barging opposition players out of the way. Every one of our tackles will be met with: "Oh, he's a lucky boy to still be on the pitch".

What they are doing is planting into everybody's minds that we are the only club ever to spend money on players, we are the only club ever to be awarded controversial penalty decisions, we are the only club who can go around fouling with no recriminations. People will switch on their TV sets to watch us on Sky and they are already subconsciously thinking: "City. The billionaires who cheat and dive their way to success".

It's propaganda, propaganda that we are subsidising. We are paying for Tyler, Ratboy, and all the others to plant in people's minds that we are the enemy of football before we've even kicked a ball.

Tyler and Neville was their same old bitter selves.
Little digs.
Tone of their voice flatter than a witches tit when we scored.

At one point I'm sure I heard Tyler say pep is in his last year! Absolutely bizarre ramblings. Neville sounded like your run of the mill bitter utd cock, talking shite after shite.

It's embarrassing then that little prick in the studio presenting said we stole the points from Chelsea today.

It's just one big ball of bitterness sky.
Yes Tyler did mention this was peps last season. Who does his research for him and must have a script to hand to mention it.

Tyler is just a twat. What I don’t understand is that he is such a bad commentator, even after leaving the bias against us to one side, that anyone would want to continue to employ him. He adds no insight, makes constant mistakes, does not actually commentate amongst other things yet he still gets the gig. He must be blowing someone...

The problem with the commentaries is that there are two people doing it rather than one.
If you have one person doing it you get a commentary, two or more it becomes a discussion, akin to two pissed up blokes sat at the end of a *bar*

* For all younger folks out there a bar is a place indoors where someone serves you an alcoholic beverage and you can sit with friends or strangers alike.

Tyler is just a twat. What I don’t understand is that he is such a bad commentator, even after leaving the bias against us to one side, that anyone would want to continue to employ him. He adds no insight, makes constant mistakes, does not actually commentate amongst other things yet he still gets the gig. He must be blowing someone...
He and Sky are tied to a whopping long contract that he signed when Setanta were 'a thing' and sniffing around after sports coverage

* For all younger folks out there a bar is a place indoors where someone serves you an alcoholic beverage and you can sit with friends or strangers alike.
Or in my case, slumped over the bar, unshaven, bleary-eyed and telling total strangers that my wife doesn't understand me.

The only knee Tyler should take is a knee to the bollocks.
Him and Ratboy are like a pair of Rag knobheads that sit at the bar in a pub during the match that never go spouting shit they've read in the newspaper that morning.
Ferret-face and Tyler are like Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets. They're not funny and they don't make intelligent comments, but they are a pair of slimey fucking muppets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.