#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this thread is full of proper members. There’s a reason the club are desperate for him to sign a new deal.

I’m sure most want him to sign but he can be indecisive in front of goal which causes some heightened emotional responses from fans

Hes
And that,in a nutshell,is the reason he'll never be top class.He isn't a poor player,thats ridiculous....but he doesn't influence games as he should,he's inconsistent and lacks the ability to boss or take a game by the scruff and dictate play.I have nothing against the fella other than i think we can find better.

Its odd that some contributors (i wont resort to insult.....) cannot display any objectivity and believe he is untouchable where criticism is concerned.
been awful for ages, not last night though.

I’m sure most want him to sign but he can be indecisive in front of goal which causes some heightened emotional responses from fans

This thread is a fucking embarrassment. Heightened emotional responses is basically par for the course on Bluemoon, especially individual player threads, which are almost all unreadable dogshit.

Which leads me to question my own sanity in being here.

Imagine its the Champions League Final . City are drawing 1-1 with Bayern in extra time with 2 minutes remaining. KdB puts Sterling in with just the keeper to beat. What odds on him scoring ? His ability at that crucial point is all the difference between winning or maybe losing on penalties.

Thought he played very well last night, his best performance for a while. Long may it continue.

Imagine its the Champions League Final . City are drawing 1-1 with Bayern in extra time with 2 minutes remaining. KdB puts Sterling in with just the keeper to beat. What odds on him scoring ? His ability at that crucial point is all the difference between winning or maybe losing on penalties.

A lot of the chances he misses he creates himself through his own movement. His goal return for us has been really good the past couple of years. Of course I would prefer an out and out striker to find themselves in a one on one with the keeper, but I dont think one on ones are the easiest of chances anyway and that doesn't detract from his contributions elsewhere.

A lot of the chances he misses he creates himself through his own movement. His goal return for us has been really good the past couple of years. Of course I would prefer an out and out striker to find themselves in a one on one with the keeper, but I dont think one on ones are the easiest of chances anyway and that doesn't detract from his contributions elsewhere.

I think most people would be content if he didn’t miss easy chances like hitting the bar or missing from 2 yards out against Lyon was it in clutch moments.

107 goals in 222 starts is an outstanding return for a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.