United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Great performance and i think the players realised how much as win was needed...they looked a team, their joy at the end in the huddle showed how much it meant.... All over the park we bossed the game...we never looked in danger....61% possession at the swamp and twice as many shots on target shows total dominance....
THAT WAS FOR YOU KING COLIN ...

Were five subs allowed in this game? - bit odd that we did not see Jesus etc. if true - not complaining :)
Yes but there were set times when they were allowed Maybe Jesus and Walker weren’t 100% and just there for an emergency

Strange the way he only turns up against WBA and didnt score tonight because they weren't awarded a penalty...Interesting:)
Hilarious isnt it...I had my rag side of the family spouting bollocks when we went out for a few drinks over Christmas (utd v leicester) and they were spouting how they were gonna win the league and how Fernandes was better than KDB

They are fucking brain dead when it comes to football...its like they go into total moron mode and just spout the tabloid bollocks to try and prove there point

He isnt nowhere near Kev at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.