United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Phew. I hate derby games they are only good when you win.

We were good value tonight a fact admitted by Kean post match. Considering our squad have been hard hit by covid that was a great performance, following on from Sunday. Dias has been an inspirational signing, a born leader and fighter. We suddenly look like we have remembered who we are, back to back title winners, centurions and quadruple winners. The desire and hunger is back, long may it continue. A plus point is we denied the rags the chance of a trophy. Remember how they crowed about that when they beat us in the semi final of the same competition? Karma bitches!

Rest in peace Colin the King, your successors did your memory proud

I must admit that I was one of those who was slightly critical at half time of three players.Not critical of the way we were playing but critical of these three who were not really helping our cause.One player namely OFFS Mahrez did not improve one iota in that second half and thankfully he was carted off.
The other two were Zinc and Cancelo who both improved massively (can I use that word) in the second half.
To some extent I cant disagree with Nevilles MOTM award to Dias but for me Ferno was back to his wonderful best.
He`s been written off that many times on this forum by people whom I wonder at times are they seriously City fans.
Fuck his age at 35 is it, the bloke is still a wonderful player and for me he will still be good enough come his 36th birthday.
City lads well played tonight and well said John Stones with his tribute to King Colin.
Now lets go all out and beat that fucking fraud from Tottenham Maureen !!
Fernandinho was superb , my man of the match , showing how to play that position to perfection .

Tbh, anyone who’s just decided that Ruben is class is a numpty, only getting better for me, gundog stepped up beyond belief, stones was always class, Cancelo was a waste of 50p or maybe pep knows better, great win at a canter and a team performance of high quality all bar one

scary thing is city are without major players and no strikers ? and skysports roy keane thinks united a good side and still in with a chance of winning the title and other cups ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.