Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

Nile Ranger. Had all the talent going but was one lazy whiny me me me/it wasn't my fault wanker. True Geordie did an interview with him on YouTube and it is infuriating to watch. Last I heard he was on trial at Southend or somewhere, must be about 31 now and never utilised his talent so he will be retired soon and probably end up back in prison.

Edited as I just looked him up. He's 29 and at Spalding United.

Last edited:
Nile Ranger. Had all the talent going but was one lazy whiny me me me/it wasn't my fault wanker. True Geordie did an interview with him on YouTube and it is infuriating to watch. Last I heard he was on trial at Southend or somewhere, must be about 31 now and never utilised his talent so he will be retired soon and probably end up back in prison.
True Geordie sucking up to him after slagging him years before showed what a sell out he is. But yeah agree on Ranger too.

What about Phil Brown?

Once said English football might have been 'homophobic' for not rating players like Pirlo. Lol thick fucker.

Neil Warnock is a **** as well. Does he have a Utd or Pool connection nah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.