Where is the single most beautiful place you have been?

I have not yet been to those places but Antigua is the one next to do for our Caribbean visit. Another for the bucket list! Life is too short to not see and enjoy these places.

With regards to the smell it was fine where we stayed which was back then formally known as the Jalousi Plantation, but when we left the resort we did visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and the Waterfall and that smell was strong that day. Brilliant place mate. Hope you enjoyed it
Yep,Antigua is beautiful mate.

This thread is making me really want to travel again, missed my Spain trip last April but now have a few new places to put on the list

Very hard to choose from. Toss up between these in no particular order; Lake Bled, Cavtat/Dubrovnik Riviera islands, Zlatni Rat beach, parts of the Yucatan Peninsula, Moraine Lake, Lake Louise.

Number one just pips all of the above, Peyto Lake. This is my photo taken from a viewing platform on a bog standard Sony camera phone. Photo does not do it justice, you can see the mountain range for miles and miles in the distance.

View attachment 8084
The ice-field parkway is 4 of the best hours of driving time you’ll ever do. From Banff to Jasper is incredible.

As I said, there are too many places to pick out a single one but some of the nicest spots have been down in river canyons that you can really only see from a boat. This is the Bruneau river canyon in South West Idaho. Up above it’s miles of flat desert

65-E2-FB22-3300-41-DA-8-C11-D5-B6994072-BD.jpg

As I said, there are too many places to pick out a single one but some of the nicest spots have been down in river canyons that you can really only see from a boat. This is the Bruneau river canyon in South West Idaho. Up above it’s miles of flat desert

65-E2-FB22-3300-41-DA-8-C11-D5-B6994072-BD.jpg
My, you got a purty mouth..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.