Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it had been the other way around the media would have been screaming for us to be kicked out of the competition at the very least
While reluctant to defend the rags it must be pointed out that several United players were assaulted leaving the team bus at Anfield and had corrosive liquid thrown at them. Any other club but Liverpool would have faced a lengthy ban of course they got a slapped wrist

While reluctant to defend the rags it must be pointed out that several United players were assaulted leaving the team bus at Anfield and had corrosive liquid thrown at them. Any other club but Liverpool would have faced a lengthy ban of course they got a slapped wrist
Plus the alleged incident with Alan Smith’s ambulance

I’m perfectly entitled to express an opinion, just as you have countless times about people you haven’t met.

Where did I say he was biased? I’ve never said he was biased, just poorly informed and/or grossly incompetent.

At the time City was suffering from an existential crisis, he chose to report on us in a way that undermined the club - due (at the very least) to his manifest and abject failure to properly avail himself of the facts, whilst closely aligning himself with those who sought to destroy us. That’s the reason I said fuck him. Who he supports has nothing to do with that sentiment.

And seeing as you brought it up, as to me spending too much time on here and/or for too long, maybe that’s true, but by any objective measure, since joining this place ten years ago, when I was bankrupt and broken, I’ve achieved more with my life than most folk can even dream of, including, I’ll say with absolute confidence, Sam Lee - and so I’m entirely comfortable about where this place sits within the context of my wider life.

So whilst you may know him personally, just because you do, doesn’t mean you’re right about him either - and the fact he’s a United fan has absolutely fuck all to do with any of it.

You're right. In general I've absolutely passed opinions on people I've never met. I also appreciate that Sam as someone who covers City is 'fair game' on Bluemoon.

However I also think you going out of your way to reply to something I've posted to call him names, knowing that I know him and have said on here before that I consider him a mate, to be a bit sad. I also know you in the real world and if someone went of their way to call you names to me I'd tell them to wind their neck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.