Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Favourite Manchester City Players

Like David Seaman? Always felt he was like a status signing for what he did at Arsenal rather than on his ability between the sticks for City. Thought James was good for us but I agree nowhere near a top 20 favourite player.
Seaman had no ability between the sticks for us, the fat **** was finished the moment he left Arsenal.

Like David Seaman? Always felt he was like a status signing for what he did at Arsenal rather than on his ability between the sticks for City. Thought James was good for us but I agree nowhere near a top 20 favourite player.
Same here. Barton and James should be nowhere near the top 100

I get Joey Barton. He cared about the club while he was here but didn't always show it in the right way! Probably our best player during the Pearce years along with Dunne / Distin.

But David James! Couldn't give a shit about the club and left us in the lurch

Seaman had no ability between the sticks for us, the fat **** was finished the moment he left Arsenal.
Probably a season before he left Arsenal tbf
Made his debut pre season v Mansfield and every time the ball went over his head he looked like an elephant trying to swat flies off his back with his trunk
At least when Schmeichel rocked up he had kept himself in good shape

Seaman was an embarrassment, long past it and with a gut on him like Big Daddy.
James fucked us off as soon as he could for Redknapp and Mandaric’s mad money at Portsmouth. Think he might even have invented some sob story about being closer to his estranged kids when it was actually quicker to drive from Manchester.
Yet Distin honoured his contract, decided to leave when we were such a shambles that summer that we had neither a manager nor a chairman, but still got shit from some dickheads in the South Stand who cheered James and sang his name in the same game
James got shit of city fans "David James, under the thumb" chants, there was a tail about him meeting an old school flame on friends reunited and moving down there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.