Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

well done Morrison, hopefully the other supermarket's will follow
I’ve been saying this since last year after the first lockdown stopped, on the radio they were saying it’s the polices response to enforce it, er no, you get security on the front and you say no mask no entry. If I wanted to walk bollock naked in there I’m sure they’d stop me, they have the right to refuse entry to anyone. If the customers don’t like it fuck off somewhere were they aren’t bothered or shop online.

The full data will be published later from all the nations so we will see.

But they are stoking up so much disquiet over the ad hoc way they are dishing out vaccines that they are in danger of creating the wrong impression for the over 80s who are vulnerable.

As I and others have been posting here for days somehow plenty of them have been missed when under 60s have had it by all accounts just by happenstance.

At a time when they are being told we are in the worst mess imaginable they could end up with vulnerable elderly camping outside the vaccine centres who have heard nothing in hope they might be given the jab by just being there.

Why is our organisation of so many things in this pandemic resembling plans created as they go along not actually planned?
If you want jab incompetency go to France and Spain. The EU hasn't ordered anywhere enough vaccine either. The UK is the best in Europe and one of the best in the world and is pretty much only behind Israel and UAE in efficiency even if you think it's poor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.