BBC

There are pockets of genuine excellence on the BBC but when you look at the overall output there is just too much shite. Lots of cheap to produce TV programmes about gardening, travel, antiques, cooking etc and totally unfunny panel shows packed with the usual suspects. Sports coverage is sub-standard and barely exists, even on Radio 5 Live.
It is too big and is trying to do too much. It needs to drastically slim down and focus on high quality drama and unbiased news coverage. I barely watch it these days and my demographic (old git) is supposed to be their biggest potential audience. Not everyone enjoys gardening and period dramas.

Just had the Brian Cox Planets programme for high school kids on in the background whilst working.

Think I ended up watching more than I should have, brilliant content and I'll have it on 'in the background' again next week.

Think I'm going to keep my eye out for the language programmes too.
Brian Cox has the brilliant ability to make clever stuff seem simple and understandable. I love his programmes.

Just had the Brian Cox Planets programme for high school kids on in the background whilst working.

Think I ended up watching more than I should have, brilliant content and I'll have it on 'in the background' again next week.

Think I'm going to keep my eye out for the language programmes too.
When it does good programmes, it does the best programmes in the world, hands down.

Radio 6 is class n’all!

The rest of it just isn’t anywhere near the standard it should be for a paid service.

Even the weather moved from the Met Office to the Meteo Group who are shite and are nowhere near as accurate at the Met Office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.