FA Cup R5 | Swansea (A) | 10/02 Wed 5:30pm

We lost 3-0 to non league Chorley in 1986 it was probably the worst football match in my history of watching wolves but the best attended every single wolves fan reckons they were there:)
Shame we can’t go this time.
I was at that match, well from the top floor of the Arts building. And you could only see one half of the pitch. Still you were always likely to see a Steve Bull goal at the South Stand end.

Was that the lowest point for Wolves? I seem to remember it was. Not only for the result but also the owners, the state of the ground at that point, and the disillusion of the fans. Somehow remember only about 4,000 there that night.

1. Since City were probably the best team in England since 2017, then every single draw will be against inferior opposition. This renders any argument spurious.
2. A similar list of the teams City drew in the last 4 years in the League Cup would include Arsenal, Liverpool, Leceister and man u. City won the League cup every year. This renders any argument spurious.
3. The draw is pure chance. This renders any argument spurious.

In other words. SO FUCKING WHAT.
Surely point 2 should be included under point 1?

;)

That's during the game,the rest of the day is a top day out.

And be honest aways are mainly about the day out

Had some cracking match days (& nights) out in Nottingham back in the day. Including travelling down for the cup tie v Forest that was postponed on the Sat lunchtime after me & my mates had already arrived there !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.