Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
City will surely have 1,2,5 and 10 year plans..I do wonder if the hierarchy may have been waiting for Pep to sign before commiting to a big transfer. We are due one. Pep is a major attraction, any new player knows they have Pep for two years. If Pep didnt sign, it would be the same story of new manager,players sold, new players bought, so maybe we have been holding back financially. Now we have him, the 2-5 year plan is clearer.Money for Angelino,Sancho,will go a long way to buying this man.If Madrid get Mbappe, Haaland will play in Blue and his old man will support the move for sure. I dont think that I could ever work for an organisation that screwed my old man as per Keane and Alfie.Actually dont know why Alfie didnt sue him after he admitted the tackle was deliberate in his book.

Fuck I'm so excited at the prospect of getting this lad in. Feels like we haven't made a real "world elite" signing in a while. Something that makes other clubs look on in fear. Praying we can get this done
I don’t think we’ve signed one like that since Robinho to be fair. Tevez maybe due to crossing the border from Trafford to Manchester?

Most of our best players have made their name at city or were very good prospects but struggling to think of another player who was considered a statement signing. Even David Silva was a bit under the radar.

This kid would be a statement signing while also being exactly what we need.

Please make it happen City

I don’t think we’ve signed one like that since Robinho to be fair. Tevez maybe due to crossing the border from Trafford to Manchester?

Most of our best players have made their name at city or were very good prospects but struggling to think of another player who was considered a statement signing. Even David Silva was a bit under the radar.

This kid would be a statement signing while also being exactly what we need.

Please make it happen City
Surely Kevin De Bruyne was a real statement transfer? He was the second most expensive transfer in premier league history and a Club record. In his last season at Wolfsburg he’d equalled the highest number of assists in Bundesliga history and had been voted The player of the season In the Bundesliga. I’d utterly agree that’s he’s become a even better play at us but he was a World elite player and a statement transfer In my opinion.

Tolmie was quite adament that he doesn't want to come to City, has something changed recently?
Would love him at City and would be a great move for him as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.