Cheltenham Town (A) - Virtual Tickets

I don’t think people should feel pressure to do this.

City is a wealthy club compared to cheltenham but that’s it . This is the fans doing it not the club.

the comparable wealth divide between Cheltenham and Manchester will be huge.

cheltenham is an affluent market town on the edge of the cotswolds . I am sure there are enough wealthy locals who could buy virtual tickets .

if you have got enough money to buy virtual tickets buy one for some of the greater Manchester clubs which are really struggling and often in deprived areas of gtr manchester.

sorry , I am sure not a popular opinion , but i have been to cheltenham and I have been to oldham !!!

City is a wealthy club compared to cheltenham but that’s it . This is the fans doing it not the club.

cheltenham is an affluent market town on the edge of the cotswolds . I am sure there are enough wealthy locals who could buy virtual tickets .

if you have got enough money to buy virtual tickets buy one for some of the greater Manchester clubs which are really struggling and often in deprived areas of gtr manchester.

sorry , I am sure not a popular opinion , but i have been to cheltenham and I have been to oldham !!!

You do know sometimes it's best just to leave some thoughts inside your head?

You're right, not a popular opinion, nobody is feeling pressure to do it & everyone can make their own decision.

Didn't feel pressured got one for myself and my lad ( Colin) in memory of my hero

I can give you the link to the Moston Rag Socks donation page if you like?

It's a great idea if people want to do it. Imagine being a Cheltenham Town fan and being denied the chance to see players like Kev, Sergio, Raz, etc. in the flesh. It's bad enough that we can't see them but for them it might be a once in a generation opportunity.
It's not all bad for them - some stars have graced the Whaddon Road turf. I remember seeing an ex-England international turning out there - Michael Ricketts of Bolton and Boro fame (was playing for Oldham at the time iirc).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.