Premier League games 12/13/14 January

Some of the conspiracies on here do my nut in.

Shaw; I think a red would have been harsh as I don’t think he intended to hurt the player and legitimately went for the ball. Not his fault he’s a bit fat and slow. However, the ref and VAR take it back when they could have easily given a red at the other end.

Maguire; No way should that have ever been chalked off. He was first to jump and braver than the defender. When you jump you naturally use your arms.

Yes they might be shit (in comparison to us, but you can’t put all 33 points they have down to kick) and hopefully they get turned over but let’s actually look at things objectively and admit they have not had any help from the officials tonight.

Imagine after all this talk in the past 3 weeks about them going top... they lose tonight. Please make it happen

Well I'm sure the ref will finish his job by giving them a penalty this half. He should have sent Shaw off but to be fair he did disallow the Greek convicts goal.

its how one deals with rejection,,a lot of reds take the old route- ah im not bothered about football anymore when their doing bad, a few wins and the old Sharp sponsord shirts are out,the same with Ratface he deflects his frustration by asaulting players and managers but we all know he's hurting bad,,he may seriously be that deluded that he thinks they could win it or he may be hopeing for the lge to get postponed while they have their few days at the top

Shaw; I think a red would have been harsh as I don’t think he intended to hurt the player and legitimately went for the ball. Not his fault he’s a bit fat and slow. However, the ref and VAR take it back when they could have easily given a red at the other end.

Maguire; No way should that have ever been chalked off. He was first to jump and braver than the defender. When you jump you naturally use your arms.

Yes they might be shit (in comparison to us, but you can’t put all 33 points they have down to kick) and hopefully they get turned over but let’s actually look at things objectively and admit they have not had any help from the officials tonight.

Sniff sniff...... you're not Willie's son are you?

I noticed after the Cavani incident, Maguire must’ve sprinted 80 yards to complain to the ref.
Plus, for all those saying Maguires header should’ve stood, it was fatty Shaw that crossed it who shouldn’t be anywhere near the pitch .

Last edited:

Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.