Premier League games 12/13/14 January

Sick of them twats winning despite being shit. We have shown them to be very average twice in the last 6 weeks. Liverpool aside (who are nowhere the team of last year), this league should be there for the taking for us with the way we have settled down but I still fear we haven’t got the goals in us at crucial moments due to the shortcomings of our front 3

I have never wanted them to win any game, ever and I’m not going to start now. I’d rather we win things through our own ability than worrying about what others do.

so would I but life is not like that. Liverpool are a good team in a bad place.. so let’s get them out of the picture if we can. Utd are a bad team in a good place.. it won’t last and when it doesn’t their premature giddiness will be amusing.

I want City to win the title.. Liverpool losing could help aid that.. utd winning won’t make the slightest bit of difference.

Surely that was a clear penalty with Maguire at the end putting his arm up to block it with his elbow?

I'm on for Liverpool on Sunday, hope they take them apart. United have Sheffield United and Fulham after Sunday's game, they need to be beaten

How the fuck is that a big win by any measurement. They were shit and it was Burnley who we usually beat 5-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.