United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I occasionally bump into a rag fan when shopping in my local Tesco. A few weeks a go he was desperate to get Ole Gonna Failure sacked. Saw him again today, "Can't believe how much he's improved the team".

Whoever read the sports news on radio 2 today must have been a rag, he could hardly contain his joy at them being top.

Did you know the last time they were top was 3 years ago he says but the last time they were top in January they went on to win the league.

Yup fucking deluded wankers, absolutely all of them.

Pogba now making noises in the media, trying to look as if he’s geeing up “his” teammates. You never see him on or off the pitch when the rags are losing. He only turns up for any team he plays for when they are on top - not when they’re struggling & need him. Hope he stays as he’s not a team player.
I think it’s great....it will definitely ’gee up’ the scousers...I predict an absolute twatting.

edit:

Rags have scousers, gunners, Everton, chelsea in next few weeks....reckon 4-6 points from that lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC1
Simon Stone gushing on BBC Sport about the Rags being top and why cant they win the title ? , That Tag Heuer watch he advertised for the Rags has certianly won a lot of brownie points towards the Rags cause , if i paid a TV licence i would be disappointed that my money was ending up in a Rag sycophants pocket all in the name of a publicly funded broadcasting organisation.
SSIAC.

‘Nited are back where they belong!

Mike Reilly currently holding a who is the biggest rag test to decide who gets the Sky super dupa Sunday title decider match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.