Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I stand by my comments earlier in thread that it is a speculative bubble based on the 'bigger fool' principle.
yep, you spot on, people have known this since bitcoin less than $1.
They have warned people for the last 10 years that bitcoin is a bubble.
It is very hard to educate people, I pity all the "bigger fools" who have disregarded your mantra over the years.

yep, you spot on, people have known this since bitcoin less than $1.
They have warned people for the last 10 years that bitcoin is a bubble.
It is very hard to educate people, I pity all the "bigger fools" who have disregarded your mantra over the years.
You are missing the point. Can you make money by buying Bitcoin? Of course you can, especially if you successfully ride the waves. Is it a sound financial investment for most people? Is it fuck!!

can whoever barred me from making my point please reinstate me on the politics forum. I don't want to cause any harm, thank yo.u

can whoever barred me from making my point please reinstate me on the politics forum. I don't want to cause any harm, thank yo.u
Try the Crumpets thread, mate.

Just read an article about some bloke who has £175m in Bitcoin on a hard drive and has only two more attempts at the password.
He has tried 8 times without success. Two more and the hard drive locks up.

Sorry if this has already been covered.
Surely making a copy of the whole hard drive on a bit for bit level, would give him more attempts at cracking the password.
I know copying it wouldn't decrypt it, but why wouldn't the new hard drive let him at least try. (before using the real drive etc)
Or do you have to be connected to their servers with each attempt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.