Liverpool vs United - what result suits us best?

We'll have a much easier time catching United than Liverpool. United will have a bad run soon but Liverpool could conceivably go on another unbeaten streak.

I agree with that, but I still don't want United to win such a massive game (at Anfield where Liverpool haven't lost in the PL for God knows how long). They've already started with No.21 in year '21

Can't believe some are okay with United winning this. It's the worst result. Imagine them going 6 points clear of Liverpool, no thanks. It's not end of season to rely on United taking all 3 points off Liverpool.

Draw
Liverpool win
United win
I can’t stand Liverpool but I’m over them winning it now and it wouldn’t be the end of the world if they did again.

With Utd it’s always been personal and I don’t want them to win anything ever again.

They deserve a generation in our shadow now, never forgot what they were like in the 90’s and 00’s.

We'll have a much easier time catching United than Liverpool. United will have a bad run soon but Liverpool could conceivably go on another unbeaten streak.

Liverpool are going to be 5th or 6th if they lose or draw this

They are done as far as the title race is concerned.

Its over. They're only going downhill more as the effect of carrying half a dozen injured players hits the survivors.

Last edited:
I'd take a boring 0-0. Or maybe 5-5 with 5 penalties to United and 5 Liverpool goals allowed by var, just to highlight the message. Then cut to the var room to see two officials fighting it out to see who gets to award then next dodgy decision.

Seriously this game is more likely to be classed as a swimming event than a football match. We won the ballet on ice, but when these two meet who will be the Bambi on ice?

liverpool more likely to last til the end. wouldnt mind united winning, they wont keep it up.
The ideal score would be 0-0 followed by a win for United. Liverpool have a much better team and squad than the Rags and long-term are a much bigger threat in the title chase. As well as this the Rags have got to come to the Etihad and we have to go to Anfield (a tougher game).

United all day long.

We've hunted them down when they were a lot better team with a lot better manager before.

If Liverpool lose this it could send them in to a downward spiral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.