Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
I think it was against Wolves where Sterling missed his first penalty, it was retaken and he missed again and then finally scored off the rebound.

I have a serious question for the stats mongers. Is there any other PL team that has pissed away so many penalties over the last few years?

Still having difficulty calming down. Well, heigh-ho, we're third, and when has that been the case this season, eh? Better sign off with that thought…

Pat Nevin on 5Live has just suggested KDB was so knackered by the end of the game and after that last run to win the penalty that he was just too gassed to take the penalty and that's why he handed it off.
Pat Nevin is full of shit then! How can one of the world's best players be too knackered to wallop a football from 12 yards?

Oh that’s good. Now he’s got that monkey off his back, he’ll be back in form.

it’s not that we haven’t got good strikers - we know we can score goals for fun - but unbelievably all of our goal scorers can’t find their form this season. I predict that now Jesus (who looked as if he was still suffering from covid after effects) & Torres are back, soon to be followed by Kun, we’ll find our shooting boots

Jesus Christ. Keep it simple FFS. Nice steady run up, don’t change your mind , visualise the net bulging , hit it with power.
Sterling’s posture is terrible, he looks like Bambi on ice.
Watch Harry Kane that’s how you take a pen.

Pat Nevin is full of shit then! How can one of the world's best players be too knackered to wallop a football from 12 yards?

Well - as every expert on here has pointed out - it’s not just a physical thing, it’s a mental issue & KDB was obviously physically & mentally done.

I have a serious question for the stats mongers. Is there any other PL team that has pissed away so many penalties over the last few years?

Still having difficulty calming down. Well, heigh-ho, we're third, and when has that been the case this season, eh? Better sign off with that thought…
Once upon a time we had Balotelli, then Yaya, then Aguero, then Milner.

Don’t think we missed one for 3 seasons back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.