Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love not to. It's impossible until country of origin is available on UK eComerce sites.
I've written to my MP you need to write to yours.
We could make a start cancelling all contracts with them to build UK power stations, public boycott of all Apple products and MG cars.

Twitter thread from scientist are forefront of understanding of new strains, this is specifically about the mutation from Brazil where concerns have been raised on vaccine efficacy.

Short version: can't yet fully quantify, but vaccines still have significant efficacy against this variant.

Out of interest, when everyone is vaccinated and 'covid' becomes part of every day life...

do you reckon we will still have daily figures
best guess for pubs/restaurants to be back open,
FFS, If they need reminding after having to wear one for months then they shouldn't be allowed out. In fact they shouldn't be allowed to breed either.
I went in the petrol station the other day without one . It was empty , but I totally forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.