Mario moving on

I knew Bridge was lying when he said he`d ran after Balotelli. Genuinely on comes across as a decent bloke and he did well e of the worst fullbacks I`ve ever seen.

I thought it sounded unlikely as I don't see Mad Mario running away from Bridge. He comes across as a decent bloke and he did well in that SAS programme, in fact he may have won, so he may possess an inner strength that doesn't show on the surface. I've come across one or two guys in my time who looked like they couldn't fight sleep but were as hard as nails.

I thought it sounded unlikely as I don't see Mad Mario running away from Bridge. He comes across as a decent bloke and he did well in that SAS programme, in fact he may have won, so he may possess an inner strength that doesn't show on the surface. I've come across one or two guys in my time who looked like they couldn't fight sleep but were as hard as nails.

Beware the quiet ones,

I`ve always found if someone tells you what they`re going to do to you it`s better to hit them first.

I don't worry about the mouthy ones so much they just like to act tough to save face and usually walk away issuing threats, or make sure a couple of mates hold them back. One sure sign someone is actually going to attack is they kind of go quiet and stare at their target intently, like tunnel vision. I have noticed a lot of animals do this, I guess humans aren't much different.

I knew Bridge was lying when he said he`d ran after Balotelli. Genuinely one of the worst fullbacks I`ve ever seen.
The funniest comment was: "He hasn't really done anything in his career." Mario has three Italian titles, one Italian Cup, one Champions League, one Premier League, one FA Cup, and a runner-up with Italy in the Euros (he was one of the best players in the tournament).
Balotelli will be remembered in 100 years time. Wayne Bridge has already been forgotten..apart from the fact that John Terry shagged his wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.