Have you ever caught your partner cheating?

Not to my knowledge, and if I have I haven't known about it, and if I haven't known about it I don't really care to worry abput it if honest, as I am not paranoid about my relationahips past and present to have even worried about it.

Ignorance is bliss as they say.

I have split up with someone only to have them end up shagging my mate a few weeks later, but then not my business anymore so bar calling him a **** for doing it and her a tart next time we were out drinking, I was non plussedas about it amd we enjoyed many days put together after that

My wife left me for another man. All that lies ahead now is a miserable, pointless life, with suicide seems the only way out.

And while he's going through all that, I'll be in the pub with my mates every night.

Or

My wife left a note on the fridge, " It's not working. I can't take it anymore, I'm going to my mum's house!"

I opened the fridge, the light came on, the beer was cold. What is she talking about?

Rule no1. Never trust bitches.

Sorry might sound harsh but it's true. They are born liars. Yes I caught my ex's cheating. Twice. Once 17 and other time 21. Two different girls. Taught me a lesson. Find a woman, do your checks, then commit.

Sorry might sound harsh but it's true. They are born liars. Yes I caught my ex's cheating. Twice. Once 17 and other time 21. Two different girls. Taught me a lesson. Find a woman, do your checks, then commit.
Commit what - abduction?

what checks?
i am really interested because i have no idea what you are on about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.